Friday, March 4, 2011

Passing the Torch



Well...it's been fun. But this is my last blog...I AM GOING TO MY NEW HOME TODAY!!!! After 2 years of waiting, bumming food from the girls, greeting visitors, and being the amazing cat that I am...it's time for me to move on and start my new job as lazy house cat.


I'm pretty excited...and a little nervous. I'll miss everyone here at the shelter. And I know that they're going to miss me too. But I deserve this. I deserve to have a home of my own, with people of my own, and a window to sit in of my own.


I have decided to pass the job of office cat/blogger onto my friend Agatha. I think she'll do a great job. Please drop in to visit her and say Hi.


Thank you to everyone who brought me treats, scratched my ears, and came to visit all of us! Don't stop visiting...Agatha will be happy to greet you!


~Hissy E.~

No comments:

Post a Comment