Monday, August 23, 2010

Brook-My Story Part 2


Hi everyone...I know it's been awhile since I posted to let you know how I've been doing. But I've been spending lots of time relaxing and recuperating since my operation.

My foster mom says that I am an amazing girl. I have fit into her home just perfectly and I am up and around and walking with no problems at all. I even sneak up and down the stairs when no one is looking.

The girls at the shelter are eager for me to come and visit..so when I have some free time..I will come in so that they can get some new pics of me to share with you. I want to thank everyone who sent me good thoughts. They definitely helped!

See you soon!

~Brook~

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear she is doing well! Shes a strong girl! Keep your nose up Brook!

    ReplyDelete