Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dogtoberfest Festival


I hope that you already have this date marked on your calender....October 30, 2010! Cause that's the day that us and the Fredericton SPCA are joining forces to have a "haunting" good time together!

From noon to 4pm this Saturday at the Bucket Club..there is going to be a Dogtoberfest Festival with LOTS of fun things for the whole family to take part in.

There will be a haunted mini-golf, games, a bbq, pet pics, and the best thing ever...a pumpkin catapult!

I really wish I could go. But I have to stay behind at the shelter to make sure that everything runs smoothly. Without me....things just might fall apart. SO...I hope that all of you get a chance to go to the Bucket Club and have lots of fun! If you happen to get some pictures of the great time that you had...let me know...and I'll share them on here. Have a great Dogtober day!


~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment