Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trick or Treat


Did you know that kids can help homeless animals in a BIG way this Halloween??

Trick or Treating is taking on a whole new meaning in the Oromocto and Fredericton areas this year when kids collect money for the Oromocto SPCA and the Fredericton SPCA while they're collecting candy.

Pick up your special Halloween box, decorate it to be as scary as you want, and then on October 31st, help orphan animals like me recieve medical care, good food, and a second chance to live long healthy, amazing lives!

Drop into one of the shelters to pick up your box....saving a life is easy and fun this Halloween!


~Hissy E.~

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a fantastic idea! I will certainly have a bowl of change beside my bowl of candy for all the trick or treaters who want to help out my furry friends at the SPCA

    Penny - Two year adopted furry baby of the Robert family

    ReplyDelete