Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Million Penny Challenge-Update


I know it's been a few months since I've mentioned the million penny challenge. It might be because I've been so busy rolling pennies...or maybe just because I've been so busy watching everyone else roll pennies. Either way...I just wanted to let everyone know that we are almost at the $3,000 mark!! Wow...that's ALOT of pennies!!

So...we still have a little way to go to reach our goal. But I know that we can do it with your help. And just remember...every single penny goes into a special account that is marked for our "Yelp for Help fund". This fund helps us pay for special medical attention for cats like Polar, who needed his tail amputated. And for Benedict, our mastiff mix who needed a lump removed from his foot. Without your help...these special souls might not get the care they so desperately need.

So...remember...we can do this together. Every single day I see little miracles happening right here in this building...we can make this one happen too.


~Hissy E.~

No comments:

Post a Comment