Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year!


Hi everyone! 2010 is almost over and 2011 is just around the corner! A new year...time to start fresh. And because everyone else is busy making New Years resolutions...I thought I would make a few of my own.

For starters, I've decided to be much more patient. I promise not to get too upset when it takes the staff a long time to share their lunch.

I'm also going to be friendlier. I promise not to hiss at new cats and dogs when they first come into the shelter. I really must learn to share my "home" with those less fortunate.

I will respect others property. I will not put all of the pens on the floor and sit in the box of calenders on the desk.

I will not be as curious and blame the staff when I get locked in places I should not be in the first place.

I will try to be more active and greet the visitors instead of lounging in my bed all day.


I think that pretty much covers any of my "bad" habits. It's going to be a long road...but I can do it. And if I don't...well...the staff and visitors will love me anyway. I'm just that special. :)

~Hissy. E~

1 comment:

  1. Great list of New Years resolutions, Hissy. Good luck with staying out of the calendar box, and not getting locked in places that you shouldn't be....I know those ones are going to be really hard to conquer. It's going to be tough, but I'm sure the girls will keep you on track.

    ReplyDelete