Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bad to the Bone!


Is it just me or is spring finally here?? The snow is almost all gone, the temperature is rising...and everyone wants to spend time outside...even me! But for some reason...the girls at the shelter weren't very happy about me getting outside. Is it my fault that someone left the front door open? Is it my fault if the second time, someone left the door open again?

I have to admit though...once I got outside...I was pretty scared. I couldn't wait to get back inside!

So...I guess I've decided that being an indoor cat is MUCH better than being an outdoor cat. Not as dangerous, or scary, or lonely.

Besides...if I wait here patiently...my new family will come in, meet me, fall in love, and adopt me...just the incentive I need to stay put!

~Agatha~

No comments:

Post a Comment