Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas is Coming!


I know..I know..it's only November and already that darn cat is talking about Christmas! That's what many of you are probably thinking as you read the title of this edition of my blog. But it's true....it's coming...and I just want all of you to be prepared. So...to help you out with a little of your Christmas shopping..I created some fantastic Pet Christmas Stockings in my free time. There are dog stockings and cat stockings (which I personally think are more important)...and each one of them is STUFFED with toys and treats! And...one of the best parts is...they are only $10 each. You could even pick up a new family member to go with that stocking.....one stop shopping!

Just think....you buy a stocking for your own pet...and that purchase helps a homeless animal get a second chance at a forever home of their own. I like to think of it as pets helping pets.

So....get on in to the shelter...they won't last "fur"ever!

~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment