Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wanted-New Position


As many of you know...I am the resident blogger, office cat, supervisor, lunch taste-tester and Queen Bee. Thankfully, I am an incredibly good multi-tasker. I not only keep the shelter running smoothly but I do it all with a smile and a purr.

I have been with the Oromocto SPCA for almost a year and a half and while I have only held all of these positions for about 8 months...I was thinking that maybe it was time for a career change. Don't get me wrong...I love the shelter...I love the girls, the other animals and especially the visitors. But I keep hearing about another job that I think I would like to try.

So...I've decided to start job hunting. I'm hoping to give up my office cat status in place of a new lap cat position.

I think I'm quite qualified for the job. I like to be petted. I purr when I'm happy. I like treats. I love to curl up on cold winter nights with my family. And I am eager to learn and I work well as a team.

So...if anyone hears of any openings...please let me know. I can forward on my resume if needed. I can also give references.

PS...I work for minimal pay.


~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment