Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beans and Wieners




I would like to introduce to you the newest members of our little family..the newest little 4-legged critters who are looking for homes. Beans and Wieners. Aren't they cute? Lots of people think that rats are creepy or scary or dirty...but those are people that probably just haven't met any rats. Beans and Wieners are really sweet..they love to be held and played with...they never bite..and they are really great with kids! Now that I think of it...maybe I shouldn't be telling you all how terrific they are...I would hate for people to overlook me when they come to visit. Ummm...I have to go...I have some rat cages that need to be moved to the back room. See you soon!


~Hissy.E~

1 comment:

  1. You are right Hissy.E rats are amazing pets! I have seven I adopted from a rat rescue and they are the best!

    ReplyDelete