Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm Back!


I know...I know!! You don't even have to say it! I have been ignoring my blog duties over the last few days. But it's been so busy with animals being adopted and people visiting, that I hope you'll all forgive me.

Sadly, Homer and Angel are no longer going to be parents. A few days ago, one of the eggs cracked. And then today, when the girls came in...they found the other 3 broken and cracked as well. It was very sad but Homer and Angel are doing fine.

On a happier note..we have fun little kittens ready for adoption and lots of cats and some little dogs too! We even have 2 rats named Beans and Weiners that are looking for a new home!! I'll try to get pictures of them so you can see how tasty, I mean cute, they are. (PS...Beans and Weiners LOVE McDonald's hamburgers so maybe you could bring them one...and I could share it with them if they can't eat it all themselves.)

So...come and visit! The weather is beautiful and we're all here waiting just for you. COME ON!!

~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment