Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Adventure!


As you all know..I am an adventurous gal. I like things to be busy and fun. I like when people come to visit. Most of all...I like things to be exactly the way I like them. My bed where it's supposed to be. My canned cat food served early in the morning. AND...knowing that I am safe and warm in the shelter. Today...my little world was slightly shattered. Somehow, I ended up outside. It was the scariest moment in my life. Well, maybe not in my whole life..but definitely in the last few months. I was only outside for about 5 minutes, but it's not something I want to relive. Ever. It made me realize how much I love being an indoor cat. Where it's safe and where I don't ever have to worry about being hurt or getting sick.

When I find a new home...I definitely want to be an indoor cat.

Well...I have alot of napping to do. And I think I deserve an extra helping of canned food. I'm still traumatized. Canned food will definitely help.

~Hissy. E~

No comments:

Post a Comment