Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday fun and gifts galore!


On the weekend we had a group of young ladies who came in as part of a birthday party celebration and they brought us presents and treats! We had alot of fun with them and they stayed for awhile and did lots of cuddling and playing. I think their favorite part was cuddling the baby bunnies. Even I have to admit that they're super cute. Maybe even cuter than me...but not much.

We also had a young lady come in who had made a whole bunch of catnip toys for us. Let me tell you...all of us felines LOVED the toys! Especially me...I was having so much fun rolling around and playing that I even ran into the desk! I'm ok though...I'm a tough cookie.

I think my favorite part of the weekend, besides the catnip toy, was how many people came in to visit and adopt and cuddle. That's always been my favorite part. Maybe one day...I will have a home to call my own where all the cuddling belongs to me.

~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment