Friday, July 23, 2010

Empty Bowls


I need a favor. From you....and hopefully all your friends. As you all probably know, because we have to live here at an animal shelter (temporarily, of course), we look forward every morning to getting our treat of canned cat food. It is the tastiest part of the day!

Well...I overheard the girls talking this morning about how there aren't many cans left...10 small cans is the rumor. I have to make sure that the cupboards get filled again quick! We have so many moms with kittens that depend on that food! Not to mention...all of the other orphans who would be so disappointed.

So...here is what I was thinking...if everyone was able to bring in just one or two cans....it would fill the cupboards again!!

I hope that with all the huge hearts out there...you can help us. We would be so grateful. We would even exchange kitty cuddles for your help.

Hope to see you soon..and THANK YOU!

~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment