Saturday, July 31, 2010

Spotlight on Special Cats



For the month of August, I have decided that cats like me should get all the attention! They call us Luv-a-life cats because we are in a special club..a club that's only for cats that have lived here at the shelter for more than 3 months. I must be the president of the club by now! I've been here for 1 year and 2 months!


So...to put the spotlight on me and my buddies Madison, Scabber, Cinder, Jazz, and Cupcake...I have decided that our adoption fee is only going to be $40. And don't forget...this fee includes our vaccines, deworming, spay or neuter, microchipping...and a lifetime of cuddling, love and fun! It doesn't get much better than this!


So...get in your cars and get down here to the shelter. I will be waiting....unless I find a home.


Please Please Please Please....let us all find homes. It's my biggest wish.


~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment