Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oromocto Veterinary Hospital


Almost every single day we have new cats, kittens, dogs, puppies and small animals coming to us for shelter, medical care, love, and the chance to find a new home. Thanks to amazing volunteers, staff and foster parents...we can provide these things. And thanks to the truly incredible people at the Oromocto Veterinary Hospital....we can go above and beyond to help the animals who come to us injured, abused and badly in need of medical attention. For more than 12 years now, we have worked hand in hand with the staff at OVH and they have become our friends and our life-savers.

From daily spays and neuters, to medications, to life saving procedures such as eye removals, hip surgeries, xrays, and around the clock care...they do it all! We can always count on them at a moment's notice and they truly care about each and every one of the orphans that they see on a daily basis.

Without the staff at Oromocto Veterinary Hospital...we would not be able to save as many as we do. They are angels.

So...Dr Speizer, Dr Grant, Dr Legge, Dr McLellan, Kim, Cindy, Brenda, Bethany, Jay, Carol, Jen, Sarah, Jerrica and Jordan.....THANK YOU! We appreciate every single thing that you do for us. We are proud to call you friends.

~Hissy.E~

1 comment:

  1. As a lucky "Mom" to three of the animals who have passed through the doors of the Oromocto Veterinary Hospital and been given a chance at a new life,it would be re-missed of me not to add my thanks to Hissy's. I can honestly say it's not just the animal's lives who are changed by what you do for the Oromocto & Area SPCA but the fortunate people who are chosen by the Oromocto & Area SPCA to adopt those same animals. I, on behalf of Care Bear,Reba, and Clint give you my sincerest thank you for being there for them all. Not a day goes by but I remember how fortunate I am that you were there. I so hope you know how much what you do is appreciated!! I have had so much love brought into my life because you all are "you"! People of the same high caliber as the ones working and volunteering at my favorite shelter in the world. I only wish the world had more like both of you....people who really are there for the animals!!!

    ReplyDelete