Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Work is Never Done


I think I've mentioned before how much work I do around the shelter. How, without me, the place would probably fall apart. The security, the being cute, the keeping the birds in line, the napping, it all adds up to many hours a day. And now...on top of all that...they have me counting pennies. Hundreds and hundreds of pennies. Don't get me wrong...the pennies are for a great cause. Yelp for Help will help many many orphan animals who need special medical care. But don't I have enough to do?

As you can see from the picture....I am incredibly impressed. Megan looks happy. Apparently she loves counting pennies.

We now have just over $300 in our Yelp for Help fund. Thank you to everyone who is donating. Each penny will help to save a life. Literally.

Now....time for a nap. I need my strength to roll more pennies.

~Hissy. E~

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've been working so hard,Hissy but I hope you have to work even harder with the pennies for Yelp For Help in the days ahead. 'Course if you WERE as smart as you SAY you ARE....you COULD spread the word that cash donations are MORE than happily accepted!!! That way, your workload gets lighten and you can go back to what you do best of all....just being the handsomest cat alive!!! Far be it from me to cause you any extra work, I'll be sending my CASH donation this Friday. Now,if I was YOU, I'd tell Ms Tracy and the rest of the crew you captain there,that you recruited my donation so that extra treats are,as always,again,coming your way. But,Hissy,I am sadden to tell you that I AM a LITTLE bit more of a dog person than a cat person,so I'm going to repost the appeal for more pennies on my website which might cause you a bit more work.....what can I say....if you'd been a dog maybe I wouldn't have done it!!!!hahahahaha You and everyone else,two & four legged, have a great day,Hissy....I really do think you are ALL awesome and you are one cool cat!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete