Saturday, April 10, 2010

Belling the Cat


I am a cat. And you know the old saying about curiosity and cats. So really, is it my fault that I get into places that sometimes I can't get out of? I think not. Is this reason enough to make me wear a collar with a bell on it? Absolutely not. But the girls here decided that just because I got stuck in the dog sink room 3 times and the dog food closet twice that I can't be trusted and now have the collar and bell on. I was simply doing my job and making sure things were secure. Not my fault that they have a thing about closing doors.


Now...I must admit that the collar is a pretty color. And the bell kind of sounds pretty when it jingles. But that's just between us. Don't tell the girls that maybe...just MAYBE...I kind of like it.


So..if you come to visit me...just follow the sound of the bell. My days of stalking and sneaking are over. ~Hissy. E~

No comments:

Post a Comment