Sunday, April 25, 2010

It Might Be Twins!


Well...we might have to throw a baby shower. We might be welcoming twins in the very near future. Homer and Angel are incubating 2 little eggs. I have to admit...it's kinda cute. Homer is being a very good Dad so far. When Angel needs a break, he dutifully takes over sitting on the eggs while she gets something to eat and has a little rest. All Moms need a break once in a while! I did a little research and if all goes according to plan...we should see the babies hatching in about 14 days. So I'm charging my camera battery and keeping an eye on things. I'll let you know what happens.

And don't worry...just because I'm a cat doesn't mean that I don't like birds. Homer and Angel have already asked me to be the godmother. I think I'll be a good one. I can teach them to play with furry mice toys, snooze in the window and beg for food. It's pretty exciting if I do say so myself!

~Hissy.E~

1 comment:

  1. O my dawg!! Congratulations Homer & Angel! How exciting!
    And you will be a pawsome godmother - such an honour!

    ((hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

    ReplyDelete