Monday, April 19, 2010

Great Day!


Today is a great day. Monkey, one of my friends who has been living here at the shelter for the last 5 months has found her forever home! She has been quiet and patient, hoping everyday that it would be her turn. And today..it was. It really is a great day. I remember the day she first came to us. She was SO scared! But over time, she learned to trust the girls who work here. And she learned that she has lots of friends who think she's pretty special.

I think that I'm going to miss her a little bit. I know that the girls here will miss her too. But like they explained to me....this is just a temporary stop. Just a place to recuperate, learn to love again and wait for our new people. She found her new people. Good luck in your new home Monkey! You deserve it! What a great day. ~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment