Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ripley-Our Senior Boy


This is Ripley. He's a 10 year old collie mix who came to the shelter on March 19/10. His owner died and he had no where else to go. It's a sad story with what we hope is a happy ending. Ripley had badly infected ears when he first came in to us...so badly infected that he can't hear very well anymore. The wonderful vets over at Oromocto Veterinary Hospital were able to clean them out really well and start him on the proper medicine. He feels ALOT better now. And just between you and I, he smells alot better now too. So..Ripley just wanted me to let you all know that he's ready for a new home. He loves to go for walks. He's older and wiser than most dogs so he won't pee in your house. I have to admit..even though I'm a cat...he's a pretty good guy. If you drop in to visit him...maybe you could stop into the cat room to see me too. And don't forget...all treats are gladly accepted. ~Hissy E.~

1 comment:

  1. Bless his heart. I wish my dog would get along with other dogs I would give this old soul a loving home.

    ReplyDelete