Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kind Heart Kids Club


Day 3 of office cat duty and all is well. Security checks aren't taking up as much of my day as I thought they might so I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you about the fun, new club that we have started here at the shelter.
The Kind Heart Kids Club was started to help bring children together who have a common love of animals and who want to learn more about how to care for their pets and how to make our world a better place for all living creatures. The club will have a quarterly newsletter sent out that will have games, and stories and facts. There will be opportunities for club members to submit their own articles for the newsletter too. There will be events and contests throughout the year exclusively for club members and with a yearly membership...kids will get a goodie bag. A membership for 1 year is only $5.00. What a great gift for a child who loves animals! Just come into the shelter and register....it couldn't be easier! Or contact us and we can mail you a membership form!
If you have any questions about the Kind Heart Kids Club, just call the shelter and talk to one of the girls. As much as I love to chat...I will probably be busy lounging or playing....my work is never done. ~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment