Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Partial Reprieve


So....I've been "promoted"....I have a new job. Apparently the girls here didn't think I was busy enough being cute and eating and blogging. I am now also the "Office Cat". It's been explained to me that my new job entails greeting people when they come to visit, wandering around the shelter making sure everything is safe and secure, keeping an eye on the girls while they do their job, and of course, being cute and accepting treats. It's exhausting work. I better get extra canned food in the mornings. This is Day 2 of my new job. I hope I get adopted soon. I need the rest.

For those of you who pay attention to other cats besides me (I can't imagine why)...Arizona and Quigley both found new homes yesterday. 2 paws up for them! It's still a little crowded in the cat room though. Still so many waiting......~Hissy.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment