Friday, April 23, 2010

A Manicure Fit for a Queen


It's true....I live at an animal shelter. Most people would think that was very sad. But this shelter is pretty special. Not only are the girls and volunteers dedicated and loving...but they make sure that we have everything that we need..treats, toys, cuddles...and even manicures!! Look at my beautiful blue nails. They are truly stunning. I mean...I was beautiful before...but now I am a step above the rest.

These nail caps are called Soft Paws and they come in several pretty colors. Pink, red, purple and blue like mine. They were made so that people would stop declawing cats (which hurts ALOT!)...so not only are they beautiful but functional too! We felines would love it if no one ever declawed us again. Imagine what it feels like to have your fingers cut off at the first knuckle. OUCH!

Well..I'm off to lounge around and admire myself for awhile. If you want to book a manicure for your kitty...call the shelter....they can tell you all about it! ~Hissy.E~

1 comment:

  1. You definately are a step above the rest! We love your pretty nails!!!

    ((Hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

    ReplyDelete