Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting Crowded in Here!











Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter long weekend! Here at the shelter, things were pretty quiet. The weather was amazing so lots of people were out enjoying the warmth with their families. We did have some visitors though so between looking cute and lounging in the sun, I'm pretty exhausted.




If you've been in lately to visit with us...you might have noticed that there's alot more of us fabulous felines waiting for new homes. Girls, boys, orange ones, brown ones, gray ones, black ones (who I have to just say are really the most beautiful and intelligent), all shapes and sizes and most importantly, all different personalities. We even have some long-timers here who are part of the Luv-a-Life club (I'm part of the club...we can be adopted for only $50). I took a few pictures of some of the other cats that are here waiting for a family (not as amazing as me but they'll do in a pinch). If the pictures don't make you want to come and adopt...just remember...I don't have thumbs so holding the camera was not easy!




So...get off that computer chair, and take a drive or walk in to see us! We've been practicing our cuteness and we're ready! ~Hissy. E~

No comments:

Post a Comment