Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Price of Fame


Well....it's happened. I kept telling the girls here at the shelter that it was inevitable. They were skeptical but as usual, I was right. I have become a superstar. It's only a matter of time before the paparazzi start showing up, camping outside the shelter trying to get photos of me while my hundreds (of thousands) of fans scream for me to bless them with a word or a look. If you don't believe me....read for yourself.



This Tracy person has tried to claim that it's her that writes these blogs. She doesn't. It's all me. If only you could see me typing away at the computer...you would know. Thank you to Jody at STU for recognizing how truly amazing I am!


On a lighter note..Doyle the cat was adopted yesterday. Yay for Doyle!


So...if you'd like to come in and meet me...I will be holding autograph sessions for the next week. You might want to call ahead to see if there's a line-up. I expect there will be. ~Hissy.E~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hissy.. I'm a huge fan!! Don't let Tracy take the spotlight on you're blog. We all know how hard you must type away with those little cute paws to put out such wonderful words!!

    xoxo

    Dr. Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dr. Bec,

    Thanks so much for the support. Tracy has been talked to and will not be taking credit for my blog any longer.
    I will send you an autographed picture of myself. Keep up the compliments.

    ~Hissy.E~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Miss Hissy Elliot - we are quickly becoming fans of your blog!
    And our Mom is also a huge fan of Tracy & all the hardworking staff at the shelter!

    ((Hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena
    http://luvmydachshunds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Oskar, Schatzi and Xena,

    Thank you for the support! It's true..the staff here is very hard-working...not as much as me...but they're getting there. Keep reading!
    PS...I like your blog very much.

    ~Hissy.E~

    ReplyDelete